Sunday, November 15, 2009

Memorable Experience in Getting a Wedding Dress

Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. We are all familiar with these, aren't we? Since even when we were little girls, we began to dream about our weddings.

It is said that something old stands for inheritance, especially things from mother and grandmother. Brides usually borrow jewelry or brooch and chiffon for wedding dress from her mother. This represents the continuance of life. Something new represents new life full of luck and brightness. Marriage is a new stage of life for all new couples.

Something borrowed means the forever relationship with your friends and relatives. They help you when you are in trouble, sharing happiness and sorrow with you. The color blue stands for loyalty and purity. When we enter the holy church, wearing white wedding apparel, we are the most beautiful and shining girl in the world. We believe that blessings are around us and we must be happy ever after.

After attending my cousin's wedding, my expectation for my own wedding is stronger and stronger. She is two years older than me and we grow up together. On the wedding day, when she stepped into the church, I felt that she was not a common girl as me but a young charming lady. It seemed there was holy halo around her, which made her look like a fairy. I believe that apart from the new couple, this moment must be cherished by all other people presented there. Beauty is permanent. Roses, lilies, tulips, golden chrysanthemums, all flowers know this.

A month before the wedding day, I accompanied her to choose the wedding apparels. She tried many ones, but no one was right to her mind. The only one that she liked was too expensive. I believed you must know how tired and disappointed we were. On our way home, she came across an old friend who was an editor of a fashion magazine. When my cousin complained her that a piece of suitable wedding dress was too expensive, she was a bit confused.

"Why? Wedding dresses in many online Stores are all affordable."

"Online store? No, I have to try dresses on before I decide to buy" my cousin said firmly.

"Oh, My God, you even don't know that you also can try on your dresses online!" the editor was so shocked, "OK", she continued, "you have no need to waste time on looking for dresses, the only thing you need to do is to go home and visit some good online shops, i will give you a list. You are sure to get what you want."

With curiosity, we rushed home and visited the shops she recommended at once. When we looked through all wedding dress on the stores, both of us were so excited. These wedding dresses were so distinctive and beautiful, more importantly, they were not too expensive. Soon she got her dreaming wedding dress.

On her wedding day, when I saw her happy face and the amazing wedding dress, I was so admired and also wanted to marry. However, my boyfriend said that was just an impulse and we'd better get married in the next year. So you see how pity, I have to wait for a year. But good news is I could secretly choose my wedding dress from now in the store recommended by the my cousin's friend.


Source : http://ezinearticles.com/?Memorable-Experience-in-Getting-a-Wedding-Dress&id=2894287